What is ESWT?
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a NICE approved treatment.
- It is a non-surgical approach to pain relief.
- The therapy works by targeting shock waves directly to the area of pain.
- Statistically, over 90 percent of patients experience a reduction in their pain.
- In patients that suffered from plantar fasciitis and related problems, the pain reduction is remarkable.
What can be treated with ESWT?
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a popular treatment method used to combat common concerns including:
- plantar fasciitis
- achilles tendonitis
- tennis elbow
- shoulder tendonitis
- trochanteric pain syndrome
- patellar tendinopathy
- hamstring tendinopathy
Why choose ESWT?
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a great option for patients that have chronic pain.
- It is an alternative to steroid injections.
- Individuals that have tried other options with no results and are still experiencing pain will benefit from ESWT.
- It is fully approved by the UK governing body for treatments (NICE) & is widely used throughout the world.
For more information or to discuss your requirements contact us today.